Drupal Developer • можно удалённо от 140 000 до 150 000 руб.
Drupal Developer need to work for Canada´s company. Direct contract.
Please contact here ONLY if meet the requirements and has required experience
- To deliver Drupal 8 features working in partnership with an existing development team following the Scrum methodology.
- To support operational staff through knowledge transfer for the ongoing evolution and maintenance of the Drupal solution set
- Who has strong English oral and written communication skills as well as strong technical writing skills.
- Work with the development team to determine how Ottawa.ca will be migrated to Drupal 8.
Migrate Ottawa.ca to Drupal 8.
- Develop specific enhancements to the City’s Drupal applications including by not limited to writing new Drupal modules, extending Drupal modules, updating custom modules and writing PHP, SCSS, and JS code in order to complete each product increment.
- Produce the deliverables listed above in a sprint-cycle cadence.
- Specifics of each deliverable listed above are high-level and will be defined further by ITS and clients as needed.
Respondents should describe the project experience of the Resource with three relevant projects of similar scope and magnitude, successfully completed/undertaken in the previous five years. Each project example should demonstrate the Resource’s project experience relevant to the Terms of Reference as outlined in Annex A.
Respondents should complete the form provided as Appendix 1 – Project Description Forms (tables 3-5), to describe the Resource’s project experience. Respondents should use one form for each project experience description.
The City will only evaluate three examples. Ten points will be assigned to each of the three requested project samples. If more than three project examples are provided, only the first three will be evaluated.
Respondents are required to achieve a minimum score of 70% (21 out of 30) on B.1. Failure to achieve the minimum score will render a response non-responsive.
Respondents should describe the relevant experience of the Resource relevant to the Terms of Reference as outlined in Annex A.
Respondents should complete the form provided as Appendix 2 – Relevant Experience Form (tables 6), to describe the Resource’s relevant experience.
The resource should demonstrate
Five (5) years of experience with Drupal development
Five (5) years of experience with CSS
Three (3) years of experience with CSS preprocessor (SASS, LESS, Stylus)
Three (3) years of experience with JSON APIs
One (1) year of experience with automated tools such as Jenkins, Jest, BackstopJS, PHPUnit
Knowledge of Drupal installation profiles
Experience with the Bootstrap 4 and 3 frameworks
Experience with Drupal 8 module and theme development
Experience with the Acquia Lightning Drupal distribution
Experience with the following Drupal APIs, libraries and components currently being used by the City:
- Entity API
- Facet API
- Search API and Solr
- Layout Builder
- Configuration Management
- Date API, especially recurring dates
- Three (3) years of experience using issue tracking tools like GitHub and Jira
- Knowledge and experience building WCAG 2.0 AA compliant websites
- Strong English oral and written communications skills
- Strong technical writing skills
Respondents should have:
A Bachelor of Computer Information Systems or Computer Science Degree or related field or college equivalent or minimum of ten (10) years of software development experience in which at least eight (8) years with Drupal;
A Drupal certification;
An Accessibility certification.