Analyst / Developer Rate: $30 per hour on C2C • можно удалённо до 150 000 руб.
We are looking for talented Analyst/Developer
Rate: $30 per hour on C2C
- Under the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Program, work closely with stakeholders to design and document automation solutions that align with the business needs and are consistent with the architectural standards;
- Elicit business requirements, develop technical specifications, build subsequent code and test code, ensuring the business requirements are met, and in alignment with architecture patterns and quality standards; Break down development problems and estimate effort/time for development tasks;
- Engage with all IT extended teams, such as Infrastructure, Office of Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, VDI, etc.; Oversee the plans, schedules, and work schedules to perform RPA O&M work operations;
- Interface with clients to support flying schedules and support major maintenance events; Complete daily and monthly operational reports;
- Manage and coordinate research and investigations into RPA O&M on-site issues or problems;
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact project schedule and/or budget;
- Identify opportunities to reduce application support total cost of ownership;
- Adapt to new environments and changing requirements;
- Support and consult on disaster recovery and reverse demand planning and testing;
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of RPA products (including WorkFusion).
- Two or more years of concurrent experience with the following responsibilities:
- Experience with WorkFusion (RPA Core/ RPA Desktop, Web/RPA Developer/Machine Learning Engineer)
- Experience with XML, XSL/XSLT, REST/Web Services, SQL, and relational database experience.
Desired Skills And Experience
Groovy, Web Harvest, XPath, XQuery and JSON
Agile and Scrum.
Leading/participating in the systems development life cycle and structured programming including requirements definition, solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance;
Two or more years of .NET or Java programming experience within enterprise IT environment;
Direct experience with RPA programming using Workfusion would be a plus;
Solid understanding and experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them into RPA solutions and/or integrations;
Experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing (NLP) would be a plus;
Attention to details and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
High level of independence but can also work effectively in a self-organizing team